Private Captained Boat Tours and Near Shore Adventures
along the Emerald Green Waters and Sugar White Sands
of Panama City Beach, Shell Island, and St Andrews Bay
Create an exclusive agenda with your Master Captain at the helm to guide you
Snorkel offshore with dolphins and occasional manatee or just visit them from your boat. View the marine life from close up. Mana Ray, Sting Ray, Shark, Red Fish, Tarpan and of course the ever-present Southern Bottlenose Dolphin!
Stay close to the shore in St. Andrews Bay
Visit the nature preserve Shell Island, only a short distance from the shore. We bring you ashore from the St. Andrews Bay side of the island so there is smooth anchoring against the shallow waters.
It’s easy for your kids and older folks that would like to come ashore and see some of the marine life that abounds. You can take a stroll across the island to the Gulf of Mexico only a couple of hundred yards away.
It is very isolated and you get the experience of being on your own deserted island!
Create memories that will last a lifetime!
Our boats are not for fishing or diving. We specialize in safe, comfortable, low speed, near shore water experiences. You will have the opportunity to:
- See marine wildlife
- Walk or even picnic on Shell Island
- Find sea shells
- Learn some history of our unique ecosystem
- Snorkel along the jetties
- Enjoy the wind and emerald green waters!
Why choose ECWT?
- Our trips are PRIVATE
- You are not crammed on a boat and assigned a seat that you cannot get out of
- We are not limited to 6 passengers!
- All of our Captains are Master Licensed
- You can design your own adventure as your day unfolds
- We are NOT a boat rental company, our vessels are first rate US Coast Guard Inspected